Y’know how I fell in love with Pampers, their Little Miracles campaign and all the great things they are doing for the Latino community...
Not sure if it’s possible but I think I might just love them so much more right now!
Iv’e been working on a fun project through their Little Miracles campaign and am so excited to share this news with you.
As part of it’s commitment to the Latino community, and their message that every baby is a miracle that should be celebrated, supported and protected, Pampers has partnered with Todo Bebe, to give one expectant Latina mother a baby shower to celebrate her little miracle!
Pampers has teamed up with Jennifer, Rory, Migdalia and myself to help find one lucky mother for this great opportunity.
One mother will be nominated by each one of the partnering blogs.
Once the nominees have been identified, the partnering bloggers will meet via conference call to select a winner based on program parameters.
The mother who best represents the Pampers spirit will be given the grand prize of a memorable baby shower! To add to the excitement the lucky mother will have her baby shower featured on Todo Bebe’s Spanish language baby care show that airs on the Univision network. Pampers is also willing to fly up to two family members to surprise the expectant mother!
In addition to giving away one baby shower, Pampers will also give $500 to the nominated expectant mother from each of the partnering blogs.
Here’s what you need to qualify and how you can apply:
- be a fluent or conversational, Spanish-speaking mother (first time or experienced mother) who is over 18 years old
- willing to share your little miracle story with Todo Bebe and other reporters
- open to media/message training
- able to attend a baby shower celebration at a disclosed event, in October (slated baby shower time frame); prefer a mother who is not due for delivery until fall/early winter (Nov./Dec.)
- open to sharing family and friends contact information for baby shower
- willing to have photos posted on Facebook Pampers Latino or other Pampers media channels
Leave a comment here explaining why you or someone you know should be chosen. Tell us why your baby is a little miracle. The winner should offer a warm, inspirational message that embodies the Pampers spirit*
*Comments/applications will be accepted through midnight (PST) on Thursday September 8th. Make sure you leave your email so I can contact you. If you don’t feel right leaving this in the comments, you can contact me via email.
*Disclosure: Compensation is being given for taking part in this program. I chose to be a part of this because I love what Pampers is doing for the Latina community.